The Portuguese Secretary of State for European Affairs, Ana Paula Zacarias, will be taking part in the (mini) plenary session of the European Parliament, in Brussels, on 23 and 24 June.
Under the framework of the Portuguese Presidency of the Council of the European Union, Ana Paula Zacarias will represent the Presidency in initiatives and debates where the presence of the Council is required.
15h00 (Brussels time)
- Joint debate: Preparation of the European Council and Relaunch of the Malta Declaration
- Preparation of the European Council meeting of 24-25 June 2021
- Relaunch of the Malta Declaration and the use of an effective solidarity mechanism
- 25th anniversary of the International Conference on Population and Development (ICPD25) (Nairobi Summit)
20h30 (Brussels time)
- 2019-2020 Reports on Bosnia and Herzegovina
08h30 (Brussels time)
- European Climate Law
- Urgent need to complete the procedures for nominations for the full functioning of the European Public Prosecutor's Office